Currently holding second place for the most cars ever sold in Britain, Vauxhall continues to be a popular make of car that offers something truly special for every kind of driver. And thanks to MotorEasy, the perfect warranty for this kind of vehicle is never far from view.
Deciding on the right car warranty is crucial: from its benefits to its flexibility, there’s nothing you should leave to chance. Even alongside its usual touchstones, there’s a treasure trove of lesser-known perks waiting to be unlocked with a Vauxhall warranty from MotorEasy.
Why do I need a Vauxhall warranty?
Owing to the evident popularity of Vauxhalls on British roads, you’re going to want to make sure yours is properly protected in the event of any unforeseen problems. As such, you’ll need to take out a Vauxhall warranty.
And yes, MotorEasy can help; we believe getting the right warranty for your car is just as (if not more!) important than what make you choose. Fortunately, our Vauxhall warranty goes above and beyond for your vehicle, giving you miles more peace of mind. Every level of cover we offer benefits both you and your Vauxhall, and you’ll even enjoy benefits above those included in the manufacturer’s guarantee, like cover for wear & tear related repair costs.
Regardless of what Vauxhall you own, MotorEasy has the ideal warranty for your vehicle. Our cover levels are designed to look after every aspect of your driving life, keeping you happy and confident whilst on the road.
What else is covered with a MotorEasy Vauxhall warranty?
Unlike other plans on the market, ours also cover your Vauxhall in the event of consequential damage, meaning listed components are covered even where they breakdown due to the failure of non-listed components.
Every Vauxhall warranty we offer is made to suit your needs. Protection for one, two or even three years is available and, if you don’t know how long you’ll be keeping your car, our warranty plans have enough flexibility to keep you satisfied.
With us, you’ll never be unnecessarily out of pocket; your repair costs are paid upfront by us to network garages, so you don’t have to worry about incurring unexpected expenses. See you and your Vauxhall all right with a comprehensive warranty courtesy of MotorEasy!
What about taking one out?
To receive a comprehensive Vauxhall warranty from MotorEasy, simply get a quote by entering your registration number. A few more steps and you’ll have your very own warranty quote tailored specifically to your vehicle. On the other hand, if you’d prefer to speak to someone, feel free to give us a ring on freephone 0800 131 0001; we’ll be only too happy to discuss any specific requirements you have for your Vauxhall warranty at length.
With MotorEasy, you can be sure you’re getting a car warranty that’s good for your vehicle as well as your wallet. Our motoring marketplace is a one-stop shop for all things car-related, so look around to find out which warranty plan is right for you and how else we can help make driving your Vauxhall a fun, hassle-free experience.
Vauxhall Models & Recent Paid Repairs
Becoming familiar with the different types of Vauxhall and their typical repair costs can be challenging. As such, we’ve put together this handy guide, so you can choose a suitable warranty for your car:
- Antara: A decent all-around family car on the road, it’s crucial you protect this highly capable vehicle in case it lets you down. It costs between £200 and just over £4,000 to fix problems with this car, from minor faults to major repair jobs. As such, a Vauxhall warranty with MotorEasy promises to be invaluable if unexpected repair expenses arise.
- Astra: Extremely popular on UK roads, a huge range of models means this car – despite being relatively reliable – still has potential for problems to occur. The repair costs we’ve seen for an Astra can reach in excess of £8,000! As such, you should seriously consider safeguarding your vehicle’s maintenance expenses with a Vauxhall warranty from MotorEasy.
- Combo: A small van that doesn’t disappoint driving-wise, it can be quite expensive fixing a faulty Combo; for instance, work on the EGR valve will most likely set you back in the region of £550! Receive a quote from MotorEasy and let our warranties protect your Vauxhall in the event of unforeseen repairs.
- Corsa: One of Vauxhall’s best-known models, the Corsa shows how a popular design can stand the test of time if it ticks all the boxes. Nevertheless, if things do go wrong for this vehicle, you could end up paying in excess of £2,400 to get it fixed. Leaving things to chance is unwise, so be smart and get yourself a Vauxhall warranty with MotorEasy for some of the most comprehensive, flexible coverage available.
- Insignia: While your Insignia may be a stylish motorway mover with good ride comfort, its repair costs range from around £200 for minor faults to almost £13,000 for bigger jobs. A bill like this is a surprise you don’t want, but fortunately, a Vauxhall warranty from MotorEasy is more than enough to keep you from forking out tons of cash in one go.
- Meriva: If you’re looking for a practical family car with great looks and performance, the Meriva certainly delivers. However, with common repair costs reaching £1,200, you’ll want to obtain a Vauxhall warranty with MotorEasy to save yourself the hassle of dealing with unexpected expenses.
- Tigra: Small, stylish and surprisingly exhilarating on the road, the Tigra is undoubtedly a fun car to drive; however, even a common electrical fault such as a window motor faults can cost in excess of £850. Don’t leave it to chance; take out a Vauxhall warranty with MotorEasy and safeguard your car as well as your wallet.
- Vectra: A pleasantly surprising model, the Vectra excels at both handling and performance; however, common repairs can set you back anywhere between £200 and just over £1,000, depending on the severity of the issue. Take out a Vauxhall warranty with MotorEasy to avoid unexpected repair costs to your vehicle.
- Vivaro Van: If you’re a van driver in the UK, a Vivaro is certainly an excellent choice. However, despite being a robust vehicle, things can go wrong and end up costing a lot of money. Something simple – heater-related, for instance – will set you back over £300, while anything to do with the clutch means you’re looking at a bill of easily £700 - if not more! Ensure your van is in good hands with a comprehensive Vauxhall warranty from MotorEasy.
- Zafira: The perfect family car, a warranty for your Vauxhall Zafira is essential if you want to avoid any nasty surprises when your car goes in for repairs. For example, work on the alternator can set you back over £500, so be sure to visit MotorEasy and protect both your time and your money.