As one of the oldest car manufacturers in the world, it’s hardly surprising that Skoda is at the top of their game right now. All that experience shines through in their products; they currently hold the world record for the fastest car with an engine of up to two litres. And while your pride and joy may not quite match power-wise, you should still do all you can to safeguard it on and off the road.
After all, even the most well-maintained vehicle can encounter unexpected difficulties; the most cared-for car can fall prey to mechanical and/or electrical issues whilst getting you from A to B. With our Skoda warranty, you can hit the road knowing that you’re covered (just in case!).
Why do I need a Skoda warranty?
If your existing warranty is about to expire (or if you haven’t already got a warranty in place!), it’s important to ensure that the necessities are covered. Depending on how old your car is, it may be increasingly susceptible to mechanical and/or electrical faults, landing you with a huge bill. Additionally, you’re more likely to be stressed out if you suddenly find yourself confronted by such unexpectedly high costs.
When it comes to our Skoda warranty, we include a wealth of benefits. If something should happen due to problems with your car, we can help.
What’s covered with MotorEasy?
Whether you opt for Plan C or our most comprehensive car warranty (it’s called Plan A for a reason!), we can help arrange recovery in case of a breakdown emergency. We’ll pay for repairs up to the value of your car and you’ll get access to online booking and tracking of repairs 24/7. Furthermore, you’re protected with our wear and tear cover from day one, following a complementary health check at one of our network garages.
All our work is monitored by top engineers based across 10,000 garages nationwide. As such, we’re able to help arrange collection and delivery of your vehicle from home or work – meaning it’s well looked after from start to finish.
Please note: your warranty will not cover you if you travel beyond the borders of the European Union.
Can I get a quote to cover my Skoda?
Yes, of course! To get your free Skoda warranty quote, simply fill in details of your vehicle, telling us the registration number, make and model, MOT expiry date, etc. Then, just add a few bits of personal information and you’re good to go.
If you’d prefer, you can speak with our team via live chat, or call us on freephone 0800 131 0001. We’re more than happy to assist with getting you a Skoda warranty you can rely on.
Recent Paid Repairs for Skodas:
Owning a Skoda, you can be confident in the build quality of your car. However, unexpected repair costs could soon put a dent in your driving enjoyment, which is why taking out a Skoda warranty with us makes a great deal of sense. To get clued up on some of our most recent paid repairs for Skodas, check out the following brief guide:
- Superb: When the clutch plate went on one owner’s Superb, it cost £1,050.48 to get it fixed. Safeguard your Skoda with a comprehensive car warranty from MotorEasy and relax in the knowledge that your vehicle is being well protected.
- Fabia: One of the most expensive Skoda repairs we’ve arranged was on a Fabia; it involved completely reconditioning the engine, and the total bill was £5,204.63. Fortunately, a Skoda warranty with MotorEasy can save you having to pay for these kinds of expenses outright.
- Octavia: When one owner’s Octavia presented itself with a range of issues, we managed to repair them all for an even £3,900. But still, this sum is too large to pay upfront, which is why financial protection from our Skoda warranty is essential.
- Roomster: The door control unit failed on one of these cars once, and it ended up costing £259.67 to repair. Protect your Skoda and your bank balance by taking out a comprehensive car warranty with MotorEasy for complete peace of mind.
- Yeti: A common Yeti repair we make is on the compressor; the most expensive total for this particular job to date is £761.3. Luckily, our Skoda warranty saves you having to pay for any unexpected expenses outright.