Audi, one of the most popular and successful car manufacturers, offers a wide range of models, from the TT coupe through to the Q8 at the top of the SUV range. With so much choice, it's important to pick the right car for you, and also the right warranty cover to protect your investment.
MotorEasy can help there, with numerous perks and unrivalled flexibility, there are plenty of benefits to our car warranties. Ensure your Audi is in good hands with our comprehensive cover and bespoke plans. Find more information on the most reliable Audi models below, based on MotorEasy's Reliability Index.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Audi?
An Audi boasts style and performance and we’re confident a MotorEasy warranty will protect everything you love about your Audi.
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with an Audi manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Audi manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
Audi Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Audi reliability index data:
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Audi means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Audi range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Audi’s age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Audi Warranty Comparison: Average MotorEasy Quotes vs Manufacturer Comprehensive Warranty
As of November 2020, MotorEasy has researched the average price of an Audi extended car warranty, and compared it with the MotorEasy equivalent to find which warranty is better value for money. The following quotes are average prices based on a MotorEasy Plan A warranty and Audi warranty with £0 excess. Prices and savings correct as of November 2020.
|Model||Age (years)||MotorEasy Warranty||Audi Warranty||Saving|
These prices show an average saving of £354 and a MotorEasy car warranty quote on average could save you over £85 minimum than going to the manufacturer directly. These prices don’t consider MotorEasy discounts or promotions, so the savings could be even more substantial.
What About Taking Out An Audi Warranty With MotorEasy?
If you’re looking for an Audi warranty you can rely on, it’s certainly easy to take one out with us. Simply enter your registration number, and hey presto – you’ll be presented with a quote! Otherwise, you can always give us a ring on 0800 131 0001; calls are free, and we can then go over any specific features you had in mind more thoroughly.
Here at MotorEasy, we offer coverage for your Audi that’s both flexible and comprehensive. Whether yours is a new or used vehicle, spend some time at our motoring marketplace to find out which warranty is right for you.
Models Of Audi & Recent Paid Repairs
‘Vorsprung Durch Technik’ (Advancement/Edge Through Technology) is certainly a fitting slogan for Audi, although it can be difficult getting to grips with all the different models and their common issues. Check out some recently paid repairs for Audis:
- A3/S3: Powerful, spacious and smart-looking: the A3/S3 is all these things – and so much more. Still, any repair works this vehicle requires promises to set you back anywhere from over £250 to more than £1,000. Buy your Audi extended warranty from MotorEasy for flexible, comprehensive coverage.
- A4/S4: Because the Audi A4/S4s are very much comfort cars, keeping repair costs to a minimum should be a top priority for you. For example, work on your vehicle’s oil pump can cost over £3,000, so we don’t think you should take the risk. Get in touch with MotorEasy for an Audi warranty that suits both you and your car.
- A5/S5: Smart yet sporty, the A5/S5 certainly looks (and drives) the part. Nevertheless, it’s good to be reminded of repair costs; for instance, work on the drive chains can set you back over £3,000, which is why the right warranty that covers expensive repairs is so crucial. Get yours with MotorEasy for complete peace of mind.
- A6/S6: Combining potency with practicality, the Audi A6/S6 is one of the best Executive Saloons out there. However, if something were to happen to the engine, recent repair costs show that you could be paying as much as seven and a half thousand pounds to get it fixed. Let us help minimise those expenses for you with one of our Audi warranties.
- A7/S7: Due to its superb handling and ride quality at high speeds, the A7/S7 is one of the most popular Audis on the market. However, it’s important to think about how much repairs will cost; for instance, recent gearbox-related work (in accordance with MotorEasy's warranty plans) can cost £3,000. Imagine if you had to pay that out of your own pocket!
- A8/S8: At the peak of Audi’s ‘Executive’ range, the A8/S8 looks the part and its performance is excellent. More recently, however, work has been costly on this car; repairing the air suspension compressor on one totalled just over two thousand pounds! Do all you can for your dream Audi by safeguarding its repair costs with a bespoke warranty from MotorEasy.
- Q3: An attractive, compact SUV Crossover, fixing this vehicle can cost you. Recently, work technicians did on the EGR valve and heater flap motor of two separate Q3s totalled £618.24 and £616.20 respectively. Don’t want to be met with unexpected expenses such as these? Save yourself the stress and the money by taking out an Audi warranty with MotorEasy.
- Q5: A practical all-rounder, you won’t be lacking in power; however, on the road side of things, it’s always a good idea to safeguard your investment. Major repairs to his car have been known to cost in excess of £10,000! Don't leave it to chance, get an Audi warranty from MotorEasy today.
- Q7: Able to seat seven in absolute comfort, this robust car comes with an even more robust price tag as far as repairs are concerned. A recent job saw one technician having to fix the inlet manifold, which came to just over five thousand pounds! Unexpected costs like these can be a burden, so make sure you protect yourself with an Audi car warranty from MotorEasy.
- R8: As one of the most powerful Audi models on the market, you can be sure that any repairs to your R8’s engine system are going to be pricey; in fact, work on the interior fan control switch alone will set you back around one and a half thousand pounds – and that’s if you’re lucky. Ensure you choose a comprehensive warranty cover you can rely on with MotorEasy.
- TT: Light and agile – with very good handling – any TT owner will tell you how much fun it is to drive. Unfortunately, when it comes to repairs this car can be costly; for instance, problems with its piston rings may set you back over three thousand pounds, which isn’t ideal. Save yourself having to fork out on repair costs with a first-rate Audi warranty from MotorEasy.