With its mix of cutting-edge technology, sophisticated style and distinctive performance, owning a Jaguar is special for drivers of all abilities. And because of its iconic status, this car’s warranty should be as reliable and rewarding as the vehicle itself.
Protecting your car with the right level of cover is what we do here at MotorEasy. Whatever your specific requirements, there’s a Jaguar warranty waiting for you with us.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Jaguar?
A Jaguar boasts style and performance and we’re confident a MotorEasy warranty will protect everything you love about your Jaguar.
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Jaguar manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Jaguar manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
Jaguar Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Jaguar reliability index data:
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Jaguar means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Jaguar range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Jaguar's age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
How Do I Get A Jaguar Warranty With MotorEasy?
For a warranty that takes care of all your Jaguar’s needs enter your registration number above. After completing the necessary steps, you’ll receive a free Jaguar warranty quote based on the information provided. It really is as easy as that!
If you’d prefer to discuss your requirements over the phone, you can ring us on 0800 131 0001. Calls are completely free, and we’ll be able to find out exactly which policy is right for you before you make your decision.
Recent Paid Repairs for Jaguar Models
Holding a special place in the hearts of the British public, every Jaguar is a thing of beauty! However, it’s good to get clued up in case something does go wrong with yours; check out our guide to common Jaguar models and their associated faults, where you’ll see just how much they cost to fix:
- X-Type: Compact yet sophisticated, the Jaguar X-Type takes executive driving to the next level; however, this model is not invulnerable to faults, which can cost anywhere between £200 (for a starter motor or brake caliper) and nearly £1,500 (new turbocharger) to fix. Make sure you protect both your Jag and your wallet with a comprehensive car warranty from MotorEasy.
- S-Type: Beautifully elegant and a true piece of engineering flare, frequent faults on this car aren’t as much of a sting as other models; for instance, one of the costliest components repaired recently by us was the servo, which came to just shy of £1,000. Still, these hefty expenses are totally unnecessary and can be taken care of with a bespoke Jaguar warranty from MotorEasy.
- XF: If you want to make a statement, this is the car for you. However, you’ll need to keep in mind that when things do go wrong, they can be very expensive. From the EGR valve (just over £200) to a whole new automatic gearbox (almost £3,000!), recent jobs on this type of vehicle haven’t been cheap, which is why you’ll want a Jaguar warranty from MotorEasy safeguarding you financially.
- XJ: Featuring impressive handling and performance, this car is certainly an engineering triumph. Remember though that unexpected repair costs can set you back anywhere between £200 (for a water pump or bushes) and over two thousand pounds (for a manifold)! Save yourself both money and stress by taking out a Jaguar warranty with MotorEasy that handles unforeseen expenses such as these.
- XK: Perfect for any Jag lover that wishes to indulge their sporty side, the XK is, without a doubt, a pretty, high-performance vehicle. And while most minor faults in this car tend to be fixed for a few hundred pounds, bigger jobs like the ABS pump and timing chain cost anywhere between two and three and a half thousand pounds to replace! These are expenses you simply don’t need, and you can spare yourself the financial burden with a comprehensive Jaguar warranty from MotorEasy.