When it comes to a car warranty, you’ll want to pull out all the stops and choose the best option for your vehicle. And because a car is such a big purchase to make, it’s important to get the warranty right and save yourself both time and money in the long run.
You don’t want to make that decision for your Land Rover overnight, but we’re confident MotorEasy can help. Offering practical, comprehensive car warranties, we’ll assist in reducing costs and provide protection for your vehicle (and wallet!) when you need it the most.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Land Rover?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Land Rover manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Land Rover manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
Land Rover Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below list to view Land Rover reliability index data:
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Land Rover means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Land Rover range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Land Rover's age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
How Do I Take Out A Land Rover Warranty With MotorEasy?
Simply enter your car’s registration number to get started with obtaining an instant car warranty quote for your Land Rover. Alternatively, you can give us a call on freephone 0800 131 0001 to discuss your individual needs and preferences in more detail.
New or used, we give our customers great deals on Land Rover warranties. Choose MotorEasy for quick quotes and expedient solutions; our motoring marketplace is where to come if you want a car warranty you can rely on.
Land Rover Models and Common Repair Costs
To help you get to grips with frequent repair costs across the Land Rover range, we’ve put together this helpful guide to each model and the prices for getting them fixed:
- Defender: Adhering to similar design specifications, repair costs for Defenders 90 and 110 range anywhere between £282.60 (caliper-related issues) and £530.40 (problems with the fuel pump). A Land Rover warranty with MotorEasy will save you having to pay these charges outright – if at all.
- Discovery: Extremely popular among off-roaders, it’s worth bearing in mind that Discovery engines are pricey – expect to pay around £14,500 for a completely new one! Protect yourself from high repair costs like this with a Land Rover warranty from MotorEasy.
- Discovery Sport: Despite being adventurous and versatile on the road, your Discovery Sport isn’t immune to failings, such as electrical faults with infotainment systems, which will cost upwards of £300. It’s one of many reasons to safeguard your Land Rover with warranty protection from MotorEasy.
- Freelander: Adapting superbly to both tarmac and dirt roads, repairing a Freelander can be expensive, with minor issues costing anywhere in excess of £150 and more major repairs over £1,000. You should save yourself the money and the stress by taking out a warranty for your Freelander with MotorEasy.
- Range Rover: A luxury car through and through, but when things go wrong, you may find yourself paying through the nose; for instance, if your Range Rover needs a new gearbox, that’ll set you back in the region of £9,000. We’ve repaired a Range Rover engine that cost £18,000 – so it’s always worth getting a warranty that covers up to the value of the vehicle. A warranty from MotorEasy allows you to take comfort in the fact that you won’t have to pay all this in one go if, God forbid, something did go wrong with your car.
- Range Rover Evoque: Modern and sporty, the Evoque’s commitment to comfort can cost you if something does go wrong with it: common repairs typically range from £200 to £2,000, depending on the severity of the issue! Cover your unexpected car maintenance bills with a comprehensive Land Rover warranty from MotorEasy.
- Range Rover Sport: The style and sophistication of this vehicle come with potentially expensive maintenance. With minor issues costing anywhere in excess of £200 and upwards (and major repairs up to £13,500!), you’ll need to safeguard the upkeep of your Range Rover Sport with a bespoke car warranty from MotorEasy.