Offering capability, longevity, safety, and value, Subaru is a manufacturer that’s dedicated to doing right by motorists. Once best known for high-octane rally cars, Subaru now focuses on producing vehicles that appeal to a much wider demographic, especially one that values versatility and no-nonsense driving above everything else. As such, protecting your Subaru from unexpected mechanical and electrical faults is something you must consider.
If you’re planning on driving your Subaru beyond its original warranty period, you’ll need to take out a policy with us. Yes, we know you might be more interested in making the most of your time at the wheel than thinking about what could go wrong under the bonnet, but you should always be properly prepared. Enjoy your car knowing that it’s appropriately covered with a comprehensive Subaru warranty from MotorEasy, one of the country’s leading motoring service providers.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Subaru?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Subaru manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Subaru manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Subaru means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Subaru range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Subaru’s age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
How Do I Get A Subaru Warranty With MotorEasy?
For a free online quote, just head to our quote page. You’ll be asked to fill in details about your car, as well as some personal information. You’ll then receive your Subaru warranty quote online right there and then; it really couldn’t be easier!
If you’d rather talk to us over the phone, call 0800 131 0001 for free to speak with one of our friendly advisors about your Subaru warranty requirements.
Recent paid repairs for Subaru Cars
Your Subaru may be one of the largest investments you ever make, which is why protecting it against mechanical and electrical faults should be a top priority. Check out the following guide for a breakdown of areas Subarus are most vulnerable under the hood:
- Impreza: The most expensive Subaru our team has recently worked on. Total bills recently seen – including diagnostics, parts and labour – have been £2,400 and £3,847.58 (both engine-related jobs), as well as £4,200 (big end bearings). Safeguard your Subaru from unexpected repair costs with a comprehensive warranty from MotorEasy.
- Legacy: Repairing internally lubricated parts in a Legacy cost an even £600. This may not seem like much at first, but the costs will almost certainly make an impact over the long haul, which is why a comprehensive Subaru warranty with MotorEasy is such a good idea.
- Outback: Costs for this model of Subaru vary tremendously from component to component. From the wiring harness (£310.63) to the CVT auto gearbox (£5,936.54!), you could end up paying through the nose. Take out a comprehensive Subaru warranty with MotorEasy to receive the best combination of protection and price.