With its style and enjoyable driving dynamics, SEAT’s popularity can’t be underestimated. Not only can most models in its comprehensive range compete well against other makes of car, but SEATs can also represent greater value for money in some instances. As such, finding the right warranty for this worthy roadster is essential.
When you protect your SEAT with a warranty from MotorEasy, you’ll be covered in the event of a wide variety of situations. With our warranty plans, you don’t have to worry about paying for unexpected repair costs, meaning you can get back to doing what you do best: driving your SEAT like a pro!
Why do I need a SEAT warranty?
Because a SEAT is a significant investment, you owe it to yourself to ensure that the warranty you choose for it is not only up to scratch but also extensive in what it offers.
At MotorEasy, our flexibility aims to build upon the potential perks of standard manufacturer warranties. Take SEAT for example; all our levels of coverage include wear and tear as standard, so you don’t have to concern yourself with forking out for repairs that are a simple fact of driving life. We’re pleased to be able to offer different coverage options, as well as several other features, like the freedom to decide where you want your car serviced as long as it is VAT registered – we can save 40% on SEAT servicing.
No matter what SEAT model you drive, our plans include enough excellent inclusions to give you total peace of mind. For great value and unrivalled benefits, be sure to choose a SEAT warranty with MotorEasy.
What does my SEAT warranty include?
Because customer satisfaction is our top priority, we’re just as confident about our benefits as we are about the flexibility of our coverage. You can be safe in the knowledge that when it comes to looking after your SEAT, we never settle for second best.
As a dedicated motoring marketplace, MotorEasy will always approach any work your SEAT needs with commitment and enthusiasm. 24/7 booking is available to every one of our members, so if your car needs urgent repairs, you don’t have to worry about finding a convenient time to get in touch. And you can even monitor the entire repair process if you want; using our unique repair tracker, you’ll be able to stay fully in the loop with all developments relating to your SEAT.
Our policy is to pay our 10,000 network garages direct for any work done, so you’ll never be met with surprise expenses. If your SEAT’s covered under a MotorEasy warranty, you can look forward to waving goodbye to car-related concerns and getting back to the business of enjoying life on the open road.
Sounds great! How do I get one?
To take out a SEAT warranty with MotorEasy, please enter your registration number where prompted on the warranty quote journey of our website. After filling in a few details, you’ll be presented with a free quote based on the information you provided.
We’re also able to discuss your warranty over the phone. To go over any specific requirements you may have relating to your SEAT’s cover, call us on freephone 0800 131 0001.
Recent SEAT Repair Costs
It can be quite overwhelming when faced with repair costs to your car. To help you better understand why a SEAT warranty is essential, we’ve put together this brief guide to different SEAT models and their associated repair costs with our technicians:
- Alhambra: Perfect for all the family, the Alhambra combines style, space and practicality, not to mention safety, which is why repair work on this vehicle tends to come as somewhat of a surprise. Although common issues can cost a little over £400 to fix, a SEAT warranty from MotorEasy will save you having to deal with them altogether.
- Altea: Sporty-looking and with great handling and efficient engine capacity, the Altea’s common repair costs range between £200 and almost £700. Give yourself peace of mind driving this car with a comprehensive warranty from MotorEasy.
- Ibiza: This well-equipped, compact car is certainly reliable on the road, but the repairs it requires can be costly; depending on the job, you’re looking at between £200 and just shy of £6,000! Avoid the burden of unnecessary repair costs with a SEAT warranty from MotorEasy.
- Leon: Looking for a great estate car? The Leon has certainly got your back, but when it comes to repairs, bigger jobs are expensive; for example, engine repairs can come to over four grand, and let’s face it, no one wants a bill that high. Make unnecessary repair costs a thing of the past with a SEAT warranty from MotorEasy.
- Toledo: A no-nonsense family car that ticks all the boxes, the Toledo is very reliable, and this is reflected in its repair costs; the most common problems can usually be fixed for between two and four hundred pounds, but these can still escalate quickly. It would be good to remove the hassle of paying entirely with a comprehensive SEAT warranty from MotorEasy.