We are listening, and want to do everything we can to make your car ownership and maintenance simpler. Using your MotorEasy account you can see key information personalised to your cars, as well as keep on top of your ownership.
If you can’t find what you are looking for and would like to discuss a car warranty, MOT, Car Service, repair or anything else please don’t hesitate to contact us through one of the following methods:
The best way to get a speedy response from any of our departments is by logging into your MotorEasy account and sending a new message through ‘Mail’.
This works just like your normal email provider, and we will let you know when an agent has replied through text, email and browser notification.Log in Here Create a FREE Account
You can chat to one of our helpful representatives
live online between these times:
Phone lines are open:
We take complaints extremely seriously so if you have a complaint, please let us know so that we have the opportunity to investigate the problem and resolve the matter. You should submit your complaint via the ‘mail’ in your MotorEasy account.
Your complaint will be thoroughly investigated and responded to by our Customer Relations Team and finally by the Head of Customer Relations. This will normally resolve any issues however if they do not, you can contact me, Duncan McClure Fisher. I have the final decision.
- We will usually acknowledge your complaint on the same day, but in any case within five working days.
- We may require more information, and we will message and email you to request this if it is necessary.
- We will give you a clear explanation for our action. If we need to pay any undisputed amount due under the plan, we will do this quickly and this will not affect your complaint.
- If we need to take action to settle the problem, we will inform you and update you with any developments.
- Within eight weeks of receiving your complaint, we will send you:
- a final response; or
- a response which will explain why we cannot yet settle your complaint and advise you when our experts are able to provide you with a final response.
This process does not affect your statutory rights. Nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce or affect your statutory rights. For further information about your statutory rights contact Consumer rights or Citizens Advice .
Complaint procedure for GAP, Alloy, Tyre and Cosmetic Insurance
Please refer to the complaints section found in your GAP Insurance policy document for full details including contact information. You can find this document by logging into your MotorEasy account.